Follow us on facebook
April 8, 2014
Version 12.04 of DESIGN II for Windows is available...
April 7, 2014
Mr. Lynn McGuire will be at the GPA annual convention ...
March 11, 2014
free introductory training is available on Friday, May 2, 2014 in ...
February 18, 2014
The documentation for DESIGN II for Windows has been updated...
February 14, 2014
The DESIGN II for Windows brochure has been updated...
December 17, 2013
Please fill out the DESIGN II for Windows survey...
November 21, 2012
WinSim is seeking Resellers for International Markets ...
WinSim has developed and marketed DESIGN II for Windows, a steady-state and dynamic process simulator, since 1995 when the company purchased the rights to the program from ChemShare Corporation. WinSim has over 1,000 active users of DESIGN II throughout the world. The company is based outside of Houston, Texas.
Rigorous Process Simulation for Chemical and Hydrocarbon Processes including Refining, Refrigeration, Petrochemical, Gas Processing, Gas Treating, Pipelines, Fuel Cells, Ammonia, Methanol, Sulfur and Hydrogen Facilities
- 60+ Thermodynamic Methods / 1,200+ Component Database
- Crude and Multi-Component Distillation Towers
- Flash Vessel Sizing / 2 phase heat Exchanger Rating
- Three Phase Thermodynamic Calculations (vapor, hydrocarbon liquid and aqueous liquid)
- Crude Feed Specifications (ASTM D-86/1160, TBP)
- ChemTran Data Regression and Property Constants
- Automatic Output to Microsoft Excel
- Visual Basic / Visual C++ interface
- Inline Fortran / Process Optimization
Our Brochure (PDF)
Link2WinSim allows anyone to embed the powerful capabilities of one of the most advanced process simulation companies in the world in their proprietary software.
- Component Physical Properties
- Flash Calculations
Link2WinSim can help you enhance the capabilities of your proprietary software package or quickly enable the decision making of your field personnel.